Lipomas or otherwise called mass formation are benign tumors of fat that is actually harmless but very unaesthetic. These growths can occur on the neck, head, armpits or arms at any age. They only appear in one place in people aged 40 -60 years, but they may also appear in several places and be very unpleasant.
According to modern science, the cause of their formation isn’t known, but doctors associate them with genetics. They may also be associated with high cholesterol levels or obesity. People usually want to avoid surgery and harmful drugs for the treatment of lipoma, but luckily there is a natural alternative. Doctors will recommend surgical removal of lipoma or a laser procedure, but these procedures do not guarantee that the lipomas will not come back. Here, we’re presenting you a soup recipe that will help you treat lipoma easily, painlessly and in a very short time! This recipe is even recommended by some dermatologists. It has already helped thousands of people to get rid of lipoma, and it is only a mixture of honey and flour.
Natural Cure for removing lipoma
- Mix equal parts of honey and flour. Apply the mixture to the lipoma.
- The preferred thickness of the layer is from 5 to 10 millimeters.
- Put a patch over the paste.
- Leave the compress for 36 hours.
- Then rinse and apply a new fresh mixture.
- Use this 5 times in a row or for 8 days.
- After that period, you should notice the dissolution of adipose tissue.
- It would be better to use honey with a darker color and whole grain flour.
Why does it work?
This mixture of honey and flour is a very effective folk remedy for external sores and wounds. Honey possesses anti-inflammatory effect and draws impurities, stimulates lymph flow and circulation. One study included 59 cases with wounds and sores that conventional treatment did not show results for two years, but this treatment with honey showed results after seven days. Additional tips for fatty deposits
- Detoxification of the body is a base for natural therapy of lipoma.
- Eliminate saturated fats and refined oils from the diet completely.
- Avoid foods with additives, preservatives and pesticides, white flour, meat, milk and dairy products as much as you can.
- All kinds of natural spices, okra, psyllium, chickweed, chicory, papaya, pomegranate, sage, mandarin and turmeric can help your body to decompose fat and eliminate toxins.
- Drink juice of half a lemon every morning, because it stimulates the liver and detoxifies the body.
- Use omega-3 fatty acids because they help in dissolving and preventing the growth of fat tissue.
- Try to eat more sprouts as well as enrich your diet with different nutrients.