Baking soda is useful against a strong and unpleasant smell of sweat, helps with burns, bites and mosquitoes, bad breath, and it is recommended for treating cancer and candida. Sodium bicarbonate, which is popularly known as baking soda, has a wide application in cooking, washing, treatment, cosmetics… We can call it the dust with the miraculous effects, because it was determined that even helps in the treatment of some serious diseases.
Therapy with baking soda according to Dr. Simoncini
Doctor Simoncini, an Italian oncologist, recommended the use of baking soda without supplements or pharmaceutical aluminum baking soda for the treatment of cancer.
How does the therapy work:
Soda drastically increases the alkalinity of blood, which destroys the candida (which according to the theory of Dr. Simonicini causes cancer).
Below are a few examples of how and for what this powder is good:
-Mosquito bites can be very uncomfortable, but it solves the pain, if you apply a paste that you have made of water and baking soda on the wound.
-Baking soda is good for treating burns – Put some soda on a damp cloth and place it over the burn.
– It will help you to get rid of the odor from shoes: it is enough to just toss on a dress.
-To get a fresh breath, rinse the throat with half a glass of water and a pinch of baking soda.
– Also useful against a strong and unpleasant smell of sweat. Soak gauze with water and baking soda and put it in the armpits for some time. The unpleasant odors will disappear.
– It is used in the fight against the famous fungus Candida albicans (Candida) and depending on where it is with a solution of water and baking soda should be purged or drank. Conventional drugs against fungi do not work, because Candida mutates rapidly, to defend, even begins to feed with the drug, which was intended to kill her.
Unlike other drugs, Candida cannot adjust to baking soda. Ancient Egyptians also knew about the operation of the anti-fungal drugs, and Indian literature for the treatment of cancer recommends drugs with strong basic properties, such as baking soda.
Daily preventive (and therapeutic) consumption of baking soda represents an invaluable contribution to the maintenance of overall vitality and good health.
The kitchen and the house:
– You can use it for clogged drains. Pour 100 grams of soda into the drain, and then pour over with at least half a liter of boiling water. For even better effect, use soda and alcoholic vinegar.
– Can be used instead of fabric softener.
Baking soda will alleviate the odor of the garbage cans. Pour soda into a garbage can and put in a new garbage bag. – Refrigerator or freezer with a damp cloth and baking soda. Then rinse with clean water. It will also absorb odors and out of your refrigerator. Pour into a jar and place in the fridge and stir from time to time. Replace every two months.
– You can use it to clean bathtubs, sinks and toilets.
– It is well known that it is better than baking powder, even more desirable.
– It is even good for the dishwasher. Add a small amount of water for washing, and from it you will not have an allergic reaction as it occurs with certain detergents. Plastic containers for food storage will be easier to clean with baking soda. Also, all pots, plates and pans can be cleaned with it.
– Cleaning the oven does not have to be a nightmare! Pour soda and a little water and let it stand overnight. This will help you the next morning to clean easily.
Four ways soda can be used for beautification:
1.On your face rub a mixture of baking soda and water, in the ratio of 3:1, with a light circular motion. This way you do a mild and efficient peeling. Also, baking soda can also help to get rid of pimples: make a paste of it and freshly squeezed lemon juice, and periodically apply it on the pimple.
2. Make your own shampoo for deep cleaning adding a fourth baking soda in your shampoo (it is necessary to add baking soda in a transparent, non-creamy shampoo). This will help to remove the remnants of hair care products and their accumulation on the hair. Do not have time to wash your hair? Use baking soda as a dry shampoo to absorb oil and not have to expose your dryer hair the next day. Simply sprinkle baking soda on the roots of the hair and then comb the hair with your fingers.
3. To relieve sunburn, soak a towel in a solution of 8.4 oz (250 ml) of water and four tablespoons of baking soda. The resulting solution will help to “pull” the heat from the burns.
4. It can also help you have a softer skin. Simply add it to a hot bath and that’s it. In addition, when doing a home pedicure, add three tablespoons of baking soda in warm water and your feet will be very grateful.