In general having white hair is one of the greatest aesthetic problems worrying men and women both. It generally affects the confidence in individuals that affect even more in life. So that’s why people often try different treatments. Cosmetic products can be found almost all over but typically they are filled with chemicals and they are shortly term service.
Sadly that a growing number of individuals among 30 years old are affected with this issue. The factors are numerus however the option is the finest to be natural and not to harm our health.
Searching online I discovered one ancient recipe that can darken the gray hair.
Ingredients, Preparation and Guidelines:
- Take 5-6 medium potatoes and peel them
- Put the rinds in a pan with two cups of water. Reduce the heat on low after the water has warmed up leave the pan and boil the solution for another 15-20 minutes. Then remove the pan from the stove.
- Wait to cool down and use a big bowl to strain the water and remove the rinds.
- Store the water in a glass bottle and close the bottle hermetically.
- You can add few drops of essential oils like rosemary or lavender for better smell.
- Wash your air as usually with shampoo and conditioner. Gray hair needs to be hydrated because normally is drier.
- Use the potato rind water to apply onto your hair by massaging. Careful do not rinse the hair.
- Dry and brush your hair as normally you do.
- Repeat the treatment every day or 2-3 times a week for couple months.
- The results are not visible after the first treatments so please be patient.