Aloe Vera is an extremely beneficial plant for our overall health since it has numerous health properties. It is especially beneficial for our skin which is why it is used in almost all cosmetic products. In Spain, it is considered as a common week and people living there always take the best of it. However, you can also grown your own Aloe Vera plant because it can grow in almost all weather conditions.
Here is how you can benefit from Aloe Vera:
- You can heal burns, wounds or cuts with Aloe Vera plant, all you have to do is to cut an Aloe Vera leaf in a half and apply it onto the affected area.
- In order to relieve pain from sunburns, just apply some Aloe Vera liquid.
- The consumption of Aloe Vera can substitute your meat supply since it contains almost all possible vitamins, especially B12.
- Aloe Vera is also a rich source of minerals like zinc, manganese, cooper, iron, chromium, magenisum, calcium, potassium, and many other immunity boosters you could obtain with a single glass of Aloe Vera juice per day!)
- It relives heart burn and helps you relax
- Aloe Vera also has the ability to rejuvenate and accelerate cell growth, so you should definitely use it for your skin. Moreover, it is considered as the most effective moisturizer.
- You can also use this plant in the treatment of mouth candidiadis since it has plenty of antioxidants and anti-fungal properties.
- It improves the welfare of your teeth and gums.
- This plant is also an excellent solution for skin problems like blisters, acne, psoriasis, skin inflammations, allergies, eczema, insect bites and many more.
- It also has the ability to balance blood sugar levels which is excellent for people dealing with diabetes.
- Works good for all types of illnesses, including flu and colds
- If you want to use it topically, all you have to do is to cut the leaves in half and then rub then gently on the affected areas. You can also consume the gel from Aloe Vera. In order to do that, you should prepare a smoothie.
This is How You Can extract The Invaluable Gel In Only Few Steps:
First of all, you should cut both the sides and tip. However, be cautious not to cut the upper part too wide since the gel will flow out immediately.
To remove the inner layer, take a thin knife or a mandolin and slowly remove it. to get the best results, you should cut two initial centimeters so that the mandolin grips better instead of damaging the gel.
Another solution is to scrap the gel with a regular spoon. On the other hand, the best way to get the gel is to cut the middle with a mandolin, and do the sides with the peeler or the knife.
Remember not to throw the peels since they can provide your skin with some natural retreat. You can use them to prepare your own aromatic and fresh face mask.
When you are done, you will have a thin layer of pure aloe gel and you can use it to prepare a smoothie. The best way to mix it is with lemon and honey and you will get a delicious detoxification drink.
Once prepared, you can either drink the smoothie right away, or store it in the fridge for one week on top.