A Silent Killer That Every Girl Wears, Every Parent Needs To See This!

Many women today, especially girls, tend to wear the extra handy hair tie on their wrists. However, this awful story will change your mind almost immediately and you will never even think of wearing one of these things on your wrist again.

Even though it seems harmless and convenient, it can cause a serious complication, like in the case of Audree Kopp of Philadelphia. After wearing a hair tie, this woman has noticed a large bump forming on her wrist.

She believed that it was a spider bite and she treated it accordingly. Unfortunately, it wasn’t that simple because it wasn’t a spider bite.

“It just kept getting bigger, and redder, and worse,” said Kopp.

When she consulted a doctor, he treated it with antibiotics. Sadly, even after several days, there were no signs of improvement, which made Kopp return back to the hospital.

After a while, Kopp ended up in the ER because the doctors decided she needs a surgery in order to deal with this horrible infection that went out of control.

In the end, the doctors discovered that the infection was created due to bacteria from the hair tie she wore on her wrist which seeped through her pores.

Kopp warns all women, “3 bacterias …. strep, staph, AND poly negative.

She hopes that through her story she would warn other women around the world to stop wearing hair ties around their wrist, especially glitter ones, since this type of tie caused her to go through hell.

Luckily, the infection was caught on time, before it spread, and now Kopp’s wrist is okay.

Women and men alike, be careful and take this as a warning!

Source: dailyhealthnews365

(Visited 546 times, 1 visits today)

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *