Due to the fact that children’s immune system is not strong enough, they are more prone to parasitic infections than adults. However, this doesn’t mean that adults are safe from the parasites.
Namely, having parasites in the intestines is an issue that should not be ignored because if is left untreated it can cause sever consequences. If you visit medical expert and seek for help, you will get prescribed drugs that are efficient in eliminating the worms but in same time may cause side-effects.
If you experience some of these symptoms, you probably have parasitic infections in your intestines:
-itching at the anus
-mucus or blood in the stool
-loss of appetite
-swelling at eye level, migraine
-belching or flatulence after meal
Below we are going to suggest you several ways on which you can remove the parasites from your body:
- Tomatoes – in order to prevent parasitic or fungal infection in the body add a little bit of black pepper and salt on a tomato and eat it regularly, on a daily basis.
- Carrots – in order to kill the parasites in the gut and thus prevent further complications simply grate 2 carrots and consume them.
- Garlic –remove the intestinal parasites by chewing raw garlic cloves. Garlic is incredibly powerful natural remedy that possesses antifungal and antibacterial properties.
- Coconut – you can destroy the parasites in your stomach by eating coconut every day.
- Papaya seeds – in order to clean and disinfect your digestive tract it is advisable to crush papaya seeds, prepare paste and consume the paste.
- Lemon and mint – you can solve the problem with parasitic infections by mixing cup of peppermint juice, lemon juice and little bit of salt and to drink it.
- Lemon seeds – in order to eliminate parasites from your organism you can prepare a paste by grinded lemon seeds. Add this paste a glass of water and drink the potion.