As they say there is everything in this world for good things to the worst things likewise happen in the world of plants. Most of us agree that our house needs something green the same as it says while green is better. Even many would like to have their home as a rain forest.
Thus began a chain to share information to protect all people from this plant that could cost you life,
It all started when the little Esteban 5 years old playing, notice child to his mother that he felt bad and she thought it was just indigestion or fatigue of these common. But he began to worry when he noticed that his son was beginning to have a strange color on his skin and great difficulty in breathing.
For this reason, he requested and ordered a blood test and the results revealed a large dose of a chemical called calcium oxalate.
The chemical is found in a plant known as Diefenbaker or better known in countries of Latin America as Amoena, which is very common thing in our own them. People who have it indoors since it has great resistance / hardness to be in the shade without the need for sunlight, either at home or in offices, but one should be especially careful especially with children by Its high rate of poisoning if it is to be consumed.
Data from 2006 in the United States, which registered 64,250 cases of poisoning with plants, of which 75% were children under 5 years.
If someone suffered a poisoning Diefenbaker, the National Library of Medicine of the United States recommends that you clean the mouth with a cold, wet cloth, rinse your eyes if any contact with the plant had and give to ingest milk. Then consult a care center.
What produces this plant is very dangerous for life because it causes death. Do not forget to share so that everyone will know about this plant and the dangers they can cause.