People import many toxins in their organism through food and beverages on a daily basis. This means that we should be able to get rid of them in order to keep our body healthy. Well, liver is one of the most important organs and its main role is to remove all those toxins and waste material from our organism.
Unfortunately, due to high exposure to toxins on a daily basis, sometimes the liver becomes overloaded with them which furthermore cause swelling in the tissue as well as fatigue.
People usually affect the liver by consuming unhealthy food, leading inactive lifestyle, drinking too much alcohol, but it can also be affected by bacterial and viral infections. If you don’t take proper care of your liver, it can be damaged beyond repair and this will even lead to death.
The best way to prevent liver disease is to detoxify your whole organism at least two times per year. Luckily, there is a natural way in which you can achieve this and all you need are raisins. The Russian people have been using this amazing homemade remedy for centuries now, and it is extremely effective when it comes to cleansing the liver.
HERE’S HOW TO PREPARE THE RAISINS WATER:
First of all, boil some water and then pour it over a half a cup of raisins. Allow them to soak the water in for 15 minutes and then rinse the fruits with cold water. After that, boil some more water and them leave it to cool down. Once cold, out the raisins in a cup and pour the water over them.
Allow the mixture to stay for 24 hours and then eat the raisins. Make sure to drink the liquid as well, early in the morning before breakfast.
In the end, lie down for an hour or two and put a bottle of hot water on the right side of your abdomen.
You should perform this cleansing method once a week for a whole month, and make sure to repeat it at least twice a year. Even though we suggest you to do the treatment once in a week, you can also take the raisin water for a couple of days if you don’t have the time. The key to this cleansing technique is to avoid the consumption of fatty foods and drinking too much alcohol during the treatment.