Pickle juice contains electrolytes, antioxidants and nutrients which can help you avoid certain conditions and help boost your body’s ability to restore itself naturally.
Benefits of Drinking Pickle Juice
- It’s Better Than Any Sports Drinks
Due to the previously mentioned benefits many athletes consume pickle juice. It also has the ability to prevent cardiac difficulty, relieve cramps and begin to restore balance due to the sodium found in the calcium chloride and vinegar.
- It Can Prevent or Treat Muscle Cramps
It’s easy for the sodium and potassium to be absorbed due to the calcium chloride and vinegar in pickle juice.
- It Can Relieve RLS
Take a couple of ounces of this juice to cure Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS).
- It Soothes Upset Stomachs
Pickle juice relieves the symptoms of heartburn.
- To Prevent Hangovers and Cover Alcohol Odor
Pickle juice can help you cure a hangover or cove up the stinky breath from alcohol.
- Pickle Juice Delivers Antioxidants and Nutrients Too
Since pickle juice is acidic in nature all the electrolytes, vitamin C, calcium, antioxidants and nutrients absorb very quickly.
Recommended Ways to Drink Pickle Juice
You can drink it straight from the jar, but you can add it to your diet as well:
- you can mix the juice with water or a shake and drink it after exercising
- you can add it to salads, egg salad and tuna salad
- you can add it to yoghurt
- you can add it to marinade for your poultry, fish and meat
- you can use it as salad dressing.
Are There Any Side Effects of Drinking Pickle Juice?
You should consider the following things before consuming pickle juice:
- don’t consume it if you’re on a low sodium diet
- if you suffer from gout don’t consume it
- if you are taking certain medications don’t take it.
Other Uses for Pickle Juice
- Soothe itchy skin-dip a cotton but in this juice and apply it on the skin.
- Give your potted plants some love-mix 2 tbsp of pickle juice with 2 and a half cups of water and use a spray bottle t apply to the roots of your plants.