It’s important to know the physiology behind pimples
Causes of pimple you should know
When the organs are stressed they start producing oil that clogges the pores thus causing acne. It traps the microscopic organisms typically found on the skin and reasons the contamination and the subsequent discharge generation.
What is pimple
They are aggrivations of the skin contaminated with microbes, swell up, and afterward top off with discharge also knows as zits or spots.
Common signals of pimples and acne
They show up when the sebaceous organs, which are situated at the base of hair folliclesare over active.
- Whiteheads – they are little under the skin showing only a little also called comedo
- Clogged Pores – dark on the surface also known as comedo
- Papules – strong little with pink knocks
- Pustules – they are red with pus on the top
- Knobs – bigger than papules down in the skin
- Cysts – filled with pus and big
1. Cleaning The Skin-use mild, non abrasive and natural cleanser to clean the neck, chest, face and upper back avoid detergents and other synthetic agents
2. Natural Cleaning-do not touch your pimples
3. Keep Pores Clear-use oil free products to clean them
4. Egg White Whips-they would remove pimples naturally
5. Orange Peels And Juice-do this 2-3 times daily
6. Mixture Of Honey And Strawberry-it has salicylic acid and will help with pimples
7. Papaya Could Help A Lot-the papin enzyme will reduce inflammation
8. Basil Leaves Could Be Excellent-it contains inflammatory ,antioxidant and strong anti-bacterial properties .
9. Diluted Tea Tree Oil- it penetrates through the skin sebum which gets accumulated over the pimples and helps to unblock the pores and also removes dead cells
10. Scrubbing With Tomatoes Can Also Help- contains antioxidant acts anti-ageing and repairs cellular damage.