You can say that the cabbage ankle wrap is the newest trend circling the internet
My son loves basketball. He usually plays in the neighborhood with his friends and his high school.
His love is a little bit painful because he always comes with an ankle injury.
The doctors forbid him to play, but let me see you explain this to him.
So far, ice was the number one method we were using to reduce the swelling and pain.
But if he injures himself again, I will try this cabbage ankle wrap and see what happens.
Until then, I offer it to you and see whether it will help you.
There isn’t any reason why this wrap would fail in its job.
Cabbage is extremely beneficial for your overall health.
It’s low in saturated fat and cholesterol. The cabbage is extremely high in fiber, vitamin C, and K, and comes with similar effects as taking a multi-vitamin.
However, the cabbage is not only useful for eating, but it also does a pretty good job healing you, as well.
Let’s check the cabbage health benefits:
What are the benefits of cabbage?
- Promotes good eye health;
- Treats scurvy and provides pain relief;
- Helps lose weight in a healthy way;
- Reduces the risks of ulcer and cancer;
- Protects the bones from weakening as well as osteoporosis;
- Boosts mental function and concentration;
- Relieves constipation and digestion;
- Controls blood pressure.
You will need the following things for the cabbage wrap:
- Organic cabbage (preferably red as it is high in anthocyanin, they help in reducing inflammation and pain);
- Rolling pin;
- Aluminum foil;
Instructions: peel the outer leaf. Dry and then cut the stem out. Squeeze out the juice with the help of a rolling pin. Wrap the cabbage in a foil and put it in the oven in order to heat it up. Place the heated cabbage on the affected spot and cover it with a gauze, elevating it a bit. Let it act for 1 hour and then repeat the same procedure 2-3 times per day.
Here is a video of the full process: