Too much alcohol is not good for the health as we all know and the body and mind both suffer, but mostly the brain and liver.
Alcohol includes wine, beer and liquor too are all depressants of the central nervous system. But, one beer per day is actually good. It has vitamin B and proteins more even than wine and its antioxidants are the same levels as in wine.
Beer also has flavonoids and they are really good antioxidants that are crucial for metabolic work. In moderation, a beer per day is healthy.
Here are the best 10 reasons to have a beer per day:
- The beer lowers the bad cholesterol and gives you fibers
- Stops blood clots
- Kidneys are healthier and work better so one beer per day lowers kidney stones risk by 40%.
- Makes the bones stronger and due to the silicon for the bone density
- Boosts your B vitamin balance with B1, B2, B6 and B12 and experts say that those who like beer have more B6 than other people and double that vitamin than wine drinkers.
- Lower heart attack risk. Experts said that beer consumers are less likely by 60% to have an attack compared to those that do not drink beer.
- It has lactoflavin and nicotinic acid that make you fall asleep easy
- Brain works better and you get less risk of dementia and Alzheimer’s.
- Skin is healthier, smooth and youthful due to the vitamins that make the skin regenerated and with less pigmentation.
- Less tress with beer. A study of University Montreal stated that 2 glasses per day reduces stress.