You can find a variety of recipes for soup with bones, but it is scientifically proven that it is the most useful with vegetables. You can make stock or broth from virtually any kind of bones, including those from chicken, beef, pork, lamb.
– Put the bones in a large pot. Fill the pot with water and add two tablespoons of vinegar to extract the nutrients more easily.
– Let it boil.
– Reduce heat and cook for 6 hours, which is the minimum that the bones should simmer. For example, the chicken bones should be simmering for 24 hours, while the bovine bone for 48 hours.
– Remove the layer that appears at the top of every few hours. Add green vegetables, carrots, onions, garlic, etc.
– When is cool, strain the liquid and place it in a jar and in the fridge.
– If necessary, warm up and consume it as a beverage.