A lot of problem which are appearing on your skin you can eliminate it with apple cider vinegar. That is a great thing which you can apply on your face. A lot of people who are struggling with different skin issues for which are searching a lot of remedies which are hoping that will help them. In his post we are going to present you one very used ingredient and we are sure that you know it, and it is called apple cider vinegar.
Apple cider vinegar is known as a thing which we using it as a cooking ingredient. Now you need you need to think how it will help to your skin. The pH properties, natural alpha-hydroxyl acids and acetic acid allow this vinegar to work as a soothing and repairing agent for the skin.
Apple cider vinegar has great reputation which presents a great source of the management issues for dry skin like psoriasis.
In addition we are going to present you the best benefits which we are going to gain in case you are consuming the apple cider vinegar.
- Age spots: apple cider vinegar need to be applied directly on the affected area. You can apply it with cotton ball. Let it to act 30 minutes. You need to repeat 2 per day.
- Acne: For eliminating the acne you need to use apple cider vinegar and rinse your face You need to create a mixture in case it is necessary.
- Skin toner: Mix ½ cup of water and ½ cup of apple cider vinegar with a few drops of lavender oil. Apply directly to the skin with a cotton ball, allowing the mixture to set on skin for two minutes. Rinse thoroughly with fresh water. Repeat up to twice per day.
- Soothe sunburn: Mix equal parts of cool water and apple cider vinegar. Apply directly to the skin by gently rubbing on burned skin. Repeat several times per day as needed for soothing.
In addition to this post we are going to present you the other usage of apple cider vinegar.
- Some skin issues need stronger treatment in order to eliminate it permanently the problem. For example, in some scenarios, eczema can lead to an infection, which requires antibiotics for healing.
- Apple cider vinegar can make a skin irritating and it shouldn’t use it on an open wound. It may cause you rash, difficult breathing and swelling.
- Skin conditions can be very bad. To some people apple cider vinegar caused a burning sensation or inflamed skin.