It is a very common phenomenon, and each of us once in a lifetime face with it. It all starts with itching, then the bubbles occur, and finally… there is the wound.The oral herpes is usually caused by viruses and antivirals are the common treatment used. However, there are certain folk recipes which are more than helpful.
1. Some of the best natural anti-inflammatory agents available are the thin casing located on the inside of the shell of the egg. All you have to do is to separate the shell and apply onto the affected area. The results are more than amazing.
2. Droplets January propolis can treat and disinfect the wound. Simply, spread it over the herpes couple of times daily. Then, apply a layer of Calendula or cream chamomile not to form a crust. Repeat the procedure after 2-3 hours.
3. Mix 100 ml water and 1 tbsp of baking soda. Bring the mixture to boil. Then, remove from heat. Place cotton in the solution and do compresses couple of times during the day.
4. Fir essential oil or tea tree oil can be very helpful as well. It is recommended to apply few drops of the oil every two hours. Even though you are likely to feel a slight tingling, the positive results will be visible within 2 days.
5. Salt can be also very beneficial when it comes to rapid treatment of herpes. Apply a small amount of salt on the sore spot and leave it to work for a while. Rinse thoroughly afterwards. Repeat the procedure several times daily.
6. Last but not least, garlic steps in as an effective remedy as well. Mix 1 tbsp of sour cream, 1 tbsp of flour, 1 tbsp of honey, and 2 chopped garlic cloves. You will get the super mixture that cures herpes, as it needs frequent greasing.