The World Health Organization claims that even 3.5 billion people worldwide suffer from some types of parasitic infection. A parasite is any organism that lives and feeds off of another organism, it utilizes your body’s nutrients and as a result it hurts the entire organism.
They have numerous different forms and can thrive within the body. They usually live within the human intestines where they eat your food making you hungry after every meal which is why you are unable to gain weight. On the other hand, there are types of parasites that consume your blood cells, causing anemia.
10 Symptoms You Have Parasites in your Body (and how to remove them)
- Appetite and weight issues such as loss of appetite, obesity, weight gain, uncontrolable hunger and inability to gain or lose weight.
- Muscle and joint problems, including muscle pain, joint pain, muscle cramping, numbness of hands and/or feet, pain in navel, heart pain and arthritic pain.
- Diarrhea is another sign of parasite since they attack the lining of the intestines which leads to a variety of abdominal problems prevail in distressing regularity
- Fatigue, exhaustion, depression, or feeling of apathy frequently.
- Diagnosis of iron-deficiency anemia
- Skin problems:, rashes, hives, papular lesions, sores, dry skin, and eczema.
- Anxiety and mood swings like: depression, restlesness, forgetfulness, nervousness, etc.
- Sleep problems such as insomnia, teeth grinding during sleep, bed wetting and disturbed sleep.
- One of the most common sign of parasites in the body is irritable bowel syndrome because intestinal parasites fix themselves to the walls of the intestines which leads to inflammation of the area.
- Urinary tract infections, cysts and fibroids, reproductive problems, PMS, menstrual problems, prostate problems and water retention.
Stool test is the best way to check whether you are dealing with parasites or not. In order to do that, you should consult with a licensed medical practitioner and complete the testing necessary in order to determine the type of parasitic infection.
You should eliminate sugar and processed foods from your diet since parasites love sugar and everything that turns into sugar. In that way you will starve them and eliminate them from your system.
Moreover, you should also make a hostile environment for them by consuming healthy foods and herbs rather than a hospitable one. In order to achieve this, you should consume this types of food: coconut oil, pineapple, papaya, pumkin seed, pomegranate seeds, gentian root, ginger, blackberries, raw cabbage, and aloe.
Make sure to eat as much of these foods as possible. The consumption of more fiber will help your body get rid of parasites especially of worms.