Probably one of the tastiest citirc fruits is tangerine because it possesses an exquisite flavor and an amazing aroma that makes it irresistible. This is why they are very popular among people.
Beside being extremely delicious, this autumnal fruit can offer you many health benefits as well. The consumption of tangerine will help you strengthen your immune system, have a proper lung functionins, it contains anti-inflammatory properties, etc.
The best part about this fruit is that you can cultivate it on your own, whether in the garden or in flowerpots. If you don’t know how do to that, don’t worry because in this article we will present you how you can cultivate this amazing citiric fruit at home.
How to cultivate tangerines:
- Take a medium sized flowerpot and make sure that it has holes at the bottom. The holes will serve for drainage.
- In order to obtain a better drainage, you should use oranic soil and small stones in the bottom. You can also use a little of sand in the ground for a major ventilation.
- After that, sow the seeds and cover them very well, without pressing firmly.
- Put the flowerpot in an area where it can obtain sunlight.
- Make sure to water the plant when the ground feels dry to an inch deep.
- Always cut the broken or withered branches.
- You should put a little fertilizer rich in iron, zinc and magnesium from time to time.
- The tangerines must be gathered carefully without damaging them.
As you can see, you don’t have to buy sprayed tangerines at the market anymore, instead, you can cultivate your own at home. Cheer yourself up and enjoy this delicious citrus fruit!