It is estimated that in the U.S there are 32 million people that are affected by sinus infection every year and an estimated $1 billion is believed to be spent annually on over-the-counter medications.
Another statistic states that sinus infection has led to over 16 million medical personnel visits and over $150 million expended on prescription drugs.
Sinus infections are more common in people with the following health complications;
- Those with asthma
- People suffering from allergies
- Those with a congenital nasal restriction
- People with weak immune system
A common sinus infection is sinusitis which is an inflammation that affects the tissues lining your sinuses.
The sinuses are actually located on your face, around your nose and they are air filled cavities that can be susceptible to germs, viruses, bacteria and fungi which can lead to infection.
Forms Of Sinusitis
- Acute Sinusitis
This form of sinusitis can persist for less than a month and the symptoms are stuffy and runny nose as well as facial pain.
- Sub-acute Sinusitis
This form of sinusitis can persist for a month but less than 2 months.
- Chronic Sinusitis
This form of sinusitis can persist for over 2 months.
- Recurrent Sinusitis
Here a sufferer will have a number of sinusitis attacks within a year.
Curing Sinusitis Naturally
You can cure your sinusitis issues consuming a recipe comprising of 100% natural ingredients. These ingredients are rich in minerals, fiber, vitamins and antioxidants which will help to boost your immune system to enable it combat infections better.
Here’s what you need
- Apple cider vinegar (ACV) — 1/4 cup
- Pure natural honey — 1 tablespoon
- Organic coconut water — 1/2 cup
- Freshly squeezed organic lemon — 1
- Cayenne pepper powder — 1 tablespoon
- Heat up your coconut water in a pan then after its been heated put it in a mug.
- Mix your ACV and stir well.
- Let this mixture cool at room temperature.
- Next, you need to add your cayenne pepper powder and honey, make sure you stir well.
- Lastly, you add your lemon juice and stir the mixture very well to make sure all the ingredients are well mixed.
All you need to do is consume a glass of this mixture twice daily.
The first glass should be taken early in the morning before breakfast and on an empty stomach and the second glass should be taken before you go to bed at night.
Repeat this process until you are fully cured of the sinus infection.