You will be happy to learn that there is an effective mixture available which can make your heels smooth and soft, remove corn, calluses, blisters, and help you get rid of the rough skin of your feet in only 10 days.
This mixture uses only 2 ingredients, it is easy-to-make, and is extremely effective.
It turns out that this is your lucky day as this article presents the recipe for the amazing 2-ingredient mixture which cures cracked heels, calluses, and varicose veins, making your skin look 20 years younger.
Most people take cracked heels for granted, believing that they are nothing more than an aesthetic problem. However, if left untreated, the cracks will become much deeper and much more painful.
Namely, if a person neglects them and fails to react on time, the dirt will build up inside the feet and lead to an infection. Therefore, reacting on time is of utmost important.
Thickening of the feet is often a result of excess dead skin cells, which causes improper blood circulation and poor elasticity. The good news is that a file or pumice stone can help you solve this issue.
It is recommended to exfoliate the feet after taking a shower. Make sure you don’t overdo it, as eliminating too much skin cells or using a sharp object may also lead to an infection.
Ingredients: – 10 aspirin tablets (300 mg)- 250 ml Brandy or 70% medicinal alcohol
- Crush the aspirin tablets to create a powder
- Mix the powder with 250 ml Brandy or 70 % medicinal alcohol
- Leave it for 1-2 days
- Shake the bottle every night and dip gauze into the bottle/bowl
- Apply the gauze on the cracked heel, wrap the feet in nylon bag, and put on your socks
- Leave the socks on overnight
- Wash the feet in the morning, wipe them with a clean cloth, and apply some moisturizing cream or glycerin