Many people suffer from constipation, and even though they try different treatments and consume foods that are supposed to help, still nothing gives positive results.
That’s why everyone needs to know one of the most empowering acupressure points on the body which is called CV6, and commonly known as Poop Button. You can do great healing on yourself and others – if you know the point location of CV 6.
Stimulating this point will help you strengthen the body’s internal condition especially the collon, sexual urinary reproductive system, immune system, it will help you heighten your ability to heal yourself, etc.
PRESS THIS POINT ON YOUR BELLY TO REMOVE POUNDS OF TOXINS FROM YOUR COLON
As we previously mentioned, consitpation affects many people, no matter what age they are. It can mean that you’re not passing stools regularly or you’re unable to completely empty your bowel.
If you are one of those people, don’t reach for the laxatives right away. Dr, Michael Reed Gach, an acupressure therapist explains that the poop button works by reviving your body’s healing processes. A major part of healing is getting rid of waste.
HOW TO FIX CONSTIPATION USING THE POOP BUTTON
- In order to find this spot, you need to measure three ‘fingerwidhts’ exactly below your belly button.
- Apply some pressure to the poop button with your fingers, but make sure it’s not too hard. If it hurts, reduce the pressure.
- As you press down, you need to focus on taking deep breaths.
- You should press the spot until you feel the need to poo. It can take as little as ten seconds, or up to 3 minutes.
- Don’t hold for longer than 5 minutes.
Note: Pregnant women should be very gentle and they should use the palm of their hand instead of fingertips.
Dr. Michael explains that this point is also beneficial for all kinds of sexual problems for both men and women. The abdominal muscles often tighten during lovemaking, which can block the flow of sexual energy.
You can relieve the abdominal tension, strengthen the urinary and reproductive systems and increase sexual intimacy and pleasure if you press CV6 and acupressure point around it.