Can you imagine that a simply ingesting a glass of turmeric juice can replace the cardiovascular benefits you actually achieve from a jog for an hour or brisk morning walk. Many people think that it is too good to be true.
However, this statement was proved by the American Journal of Cardiology. You can lower the risk of heart attack by 56% by daily consumption of turmeric extract – 150mg. The Nutritional Research Journal also conducted a study which proved that 60 minutes of brisk exercise can be replaced with a single shot of turmeric.
Many people incorporate turmeric into their daily nutrition – like a spice, golden milk, in a smoothie or juice fresh turmeric root.
10 Great Reasons to Incorporate Turmeric Into Your Diet
- Treats respiratory issues
- Effectively destroys both viral and bacterial infections
- All the studies have shown that turmeric prevents and stops the growth of colon, lung, skin, breast and prostate cancer.
- It’s strong flu and cold remedy.
- Turmeric reduces the effects of autoimmune diseases, gout, arthritis and represents potent anti inflammatory agent.
- You can slow Alzheimer’s disease by regular consumption of turmeric.
- Effectively detox your liver.
- Speeds up wound healing.
- Helps in the metabolism of fat
- This amazing pain killer can substitute addictive and harmful pain killing drugs.
Beneficial Effects of Turmeric Juice
The benefits that we mentioned above are actually attributed to the compound curcumin. Follow these points to achieve the maximum beneficial effects of using turmeric.
– You can improve your heart function if you consume 150g turmeric for 8 weeks.
– The minimum amount of this herb needed to provide beneficial effects many people are looking for is a tsp of turmeric extract.
– You can improve your overall health and provide delicious curry flavor by adding a pinch of turmeric to your cooking.
Do not get lazy and believe that you can slack off on your daily exercise routine despite turmeric really improves your cardiovascular system.