You already know that water is one of the healthiest things for people’s overall health, but sometimes its dull taste makes people to reach for something more tasteful but less healthy. In order to prevent that, you should add some lemon.
In this article we will present you some advantages and health benefits you can gain from simply adding lemon to a glass of water.
– Lemon, like all citrus, is a rich source of vitamin C. moreover, it is an antioxidant which has the ability to improve the condition of damaged cells, slows down aging diseases such as cardiovascular diseases and cancer.
– The consumption of lemons will help you strengthen your immunity and help you overcome colds and the flu due to its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. Lemon also helps soothe your irritated throat.
– Lemon can also help you fight against skin aging. Hydration is very important for your skin and you get it from drinking water, but in combination with lemon, it will help you feel forever young.
– If you have problems with digestion and stomach problems, lemon is the perfect solution for you, especially in combination with hot water or little bit of mint, which is well known for its ability to soothe an irritated stomach.
– Lemon contributes to the process of cleansing your body.
– You can use lemon to refresh your breath. People claim that lemon can damage tooth’s enamel, but that is just a myth.
All you have to do in order to get these benefits is to add slices of lemon into water. Never buy lemon-infused bottled water at the supermarket because it’s not natural, it has sugar and preservatives which will only do harm to your body and well-being.