Skin warts are an infection in the top layer of skin caused by viruses In the human papillomavirus (HPV).
There are more than 60 types og HPV and some of them tend to cause warts on the skin. The virus actually invades outer layer of skin through a tiny scratch, it causes rapid growth of cells, creating the wart. Most commonly, warts appear on the hands or on the fingers.
Warts usually have the same color as our skin, but sometimes they are lightly pigmented and eventhough they are not a health problem, people want to remove them because they don’t look good on our skin.
In most of the cases, they appear in different areas like eyelids, belly,under the breasts, groin area, armpits, and neck. Moreover, they appear often to middle aged people. Nevertheless, they can appear in any part of the skin and almost every person has minimun one wart on the skin.
In some cases they can work, grow or bleed and skin growth could become problem.
The bad news is that warts grow in their size and number as people get older. The main reason why they appear is not yet discovered, but crucial role in their development is their genetics and thickness. If you notice warts on your skin, you should consult your dermatologist in order to diagnose fibroma and to choose the suitable treatment for you. It should be mentioned that the best time to remove the warts is when the sun is less pronounced and on a cooler weather.
Dermatologists use several methods in order to remove the wart such as applantion, radiosurgery, laser and electocoagulation. One treatment is enough if the fibroma is not larger. After removing the wart, the patient should do regular hygiene and take antibiotics for 5 days. As a precaution, avoid sweating for a few days. That will speed the healing without causing complications.
How to use apple cider vinegar to remove fibroma?
Apple cider vinegar is considered as one of the most beneficial natural remedies because of its amazing healing properties. That’s why people have been using it for centuries in the treatment of many diseases, including fibroma removal. The vinegar acidity is an effective ingredient.
Never use apple cider vinegar if ifbroma is in the eye area as it can hurt your eyes.
How to prepare this effective method to remove fibroma with vinegar:
- Clean well the are around the fibroma using water and mild soap.
- Soak the fibroma in water for 15 minutes, or use your toothbrush to rub it. After 15 minutes, dry it.
- After that, drench cotton with apple cider vinegar and apply it on the affected area. In order to stay in place, secure it with a plaster or bandage.
- Allow it to stay for 15 minutes and then rinse well with water.
- You should repeat this method 3 times a day, for a week or even shorter if they fall off.
- At first, the wart will become darker and then it will fall off by itself.
- It may leave a scar after it falls of, but this depends on how big it is. You can prevent it is you apply Aloe Vera gel or marigold ointment.
- If the fibroma is not too deep in the skin, still do the whole process very cautiously.
Be careful when applying ACV because and make sure not to flow on the surrounding skin because it will cause redness.
If a scab has appeared, don’t apply apple cider vinegar anymore.
Don’t remove the scab; wait till it falls by itself.