Most commonly people treat sinus infection with conventional methods, but if you don’t want to use them, you can try out a simple recipe consisting of one special ingredients – Apple Cider Vinegar.
Sinus infection is in fact a result of viruses which cause inflammation of your sinuses membrane lining.
Your sinus infection is as a result of viruses which cause an inflammation of your sinuses membrane lining.
As a consequence you will experience the following symptoms:
- Pain and general discomfort
ACV Works Wonders!
Apple cider vinegar is a rich source of vitamins, minerals, fiber and antioxidants, which is why it is extremely effective in the treatment of sinus infection.
The consumption of ACV will boost your immune system and help your body system to combat the infection naturally with side effects. Moreover, the symptoms will ease off and your overall health will improve.
Here is what you need in this special recipe:
- Pure honey — 1 tablespoon
- Clean drinking water — 1/2 cup
- Lemon juice — 1 lemon
- Cayenne pepper — 1 tablespoon
- Apple cider vinegar (unfiltered) — 1/4 cup
How To Prepare And Administer The Recipe
- First of all, boil the water and pour it into a mug.
- Next, add apple cider vinegar and stir well.
- Let it too cook on a room temperature, then add pure honey and cayenne pepper.
- Sitr all the ingredients well and add your lemon juice and stir further.
- You should drink this soultion until you feel relief from the sinus infection.
In order to preserve the nutrients and maximise the benefits derived from the pure honey, make sure to add it after thw ACV and boiled water solution has cooled at room temperature.